Laatst geüpdated op april 12, 2023 door Wendy Bogers
What is a Dutch limited liability company?
The Dutch limited liability company (besloten vennootschap met beperkte aansprakelijkheid) is called a “BV”. It is the equivalent of the English Limited and the American Limited Liability Company. The shareholders of the BV are not personally liable for acts performed on behalf of the BV. This is one of the reasons why the Dutch BV is the most preferred company type.
What are the benefits of a Dutch limited liability company?
A Dutch limited liability company has, amongst others, the following benefits:
- Your personal assets are protected against bankruptcy
- Many tax advantages (such as prevention of taxation on dividends, royalties and interests)
- Extensive and beneficial Double Tax Treaty network
- Access to entire European Union for business activities
How do I incorporate a Dutch BV?
Incorporating a Dutch BV is very simple and not expensive. At Ligo you can incorporate your BV safely in three easy steps.
- You can start an online questionnaire at our website, where you will be asked to fill in the details about the BV you want to incorporate This will take not more than 10 minutes. After completing the online questionnaire you will immediately receive an English draft deed of incorporation and a power of attorney.
- In case you are not able to visit one of our notaries in Holland, you can visit a notary in your country where the power of attorney needs to be legalized and apostilled (kind of stamp). Subsequently you can upload the power of attorney in your Ligo-dashboard.
- The notary will execute the deed of incorporation and will take care of the registration at the Chamber of Commerce. Congrats, your BV is incorporated!
Een BV oprichten met gratis advies van de Ligo specialisten?
Meer dan 100.000+ ondernemers kozen voor de oplossing van Ligo
Incorporate your Dutch BV now for €499
Would you like to incorporate a Dutch BV? For only €449 you can incorporate a BV at Ligo. Start here!
To incorporate a Dutch BV, it is required that the Dutch BV has a registered address in The Netherlands. There are several parties online that can take care of this for you.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact us through our online chat or give us a call (0031-20-3031043).
Telefonisch overleggen over jouw situatie?